Whether you’re considering buying a home, planning on selling, or in need of added services such as termite, radon, or mold inspections, there’s only one company to call in South Carolina’s Midlands – A-Pro Home Inspection. We take the time to answer all your questions, providing valuable insight that comes from years of examining homes in Charleston, Columbia, Hilton Head, Lexington, Sumter, Orangeburg, and adjacent communities in our magnificent part of the state.
Here’s what you’ll receive when you put A-Pro Home Inspection to work for you:
- A complete visual and operational home inspection that assesses 1,800 accessible parts of the home. This includes structural systems, foundation, roof structure and material, plumbing, electrical, exterior, interior, appliances, lighting, flooring, fixtures, decks and porches, cooling and heating, lot grading, attic, driveways and walkways, windows, doors, and more.
- Fair and balanced reporting: With A-Pro Home Inspection, you receive a complete picture of the property’s condition at the time of inspection – both problem areas and positive aspects of the home.
- Ultimate Peace of Mind – A-Pro Home Inspection’s 120-day “If We Don’t Report It, We Repair It” guarantee comes free with every complete home inspection in the Midlands.
- A free foundation level survey ($150.00 value).
- You won’t have to wait days for your report. A-Pro delivers a beautifully bound, easy-to-understand home inspection report, including property photos, within 24 hours.
In addition to thorough whole-house inspections, A-Pro provides our neighbors in Charleston, Columbia, Hilton Head, Sumter, Orangeburg, and Lexington, South Carolina, with radon inspections, termite inspections, lead paint inspections, mold inspections, and more.
A-Pro Home Inspection Coverage Areas
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Columbia, South Carolina
- Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Lexington, South Carolina
- Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Sumter, South Carolina
More Services from A-Pro Home Inspection Columbia and The Midlands:
- Home Seller Inspection (Pre-Listing Home Inspection)
- New Home Warranty Expiration Inspection
- Maintenance Home Inspections
- FHA Home Inspection
- HUD Inspection
- HUD 203(k) Inspection
- Certified Home Inspection in Columbia
- New Home Construction Phase Inspection Program
- Home Repair Verification Inspection
- Roof Damage Inspection in Columbia
- Lead Paint Inspections
- Carbon Monoxide Testing and Inspection
- Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Report (aka Termite Inspection) in Columbia
- Foundation Inspection
- Pool and Spa Inspection
- Mold Inspection in Columbia
- Radon Inspection in Columbia
- Thermal Imaging Inspection
- Structural Inspection
- Commercial Building Inspections
As a proud homeowner in the Columbia, SC area, my staff and I are committed to helping my neighbors make fully informed home-buying and selling decisions. Discover the difference when you contact A-Pro of The Midlands home inspection team.